Education Group Registration Form ONLY GOOD FOR 2022-2023 SEASON! Parents and Siblings must purchase tickets in gift shop!
Please confirm the visit date before making plans with your group.
Please Keep in Mind:
NOTE: Guided education tours are no longer available after May 1st, 2015.
• Fifteen or more paid student admissions are required to qualify for the education group rate, and one lump sum payment must be received for all students and teachers in the education group.
• Additional guests like parents, siblings and grandparents can purchase tickets at the Gift Shop (sales tax applies).
• To receive the education group rate, no other discounts can be applied. Full payment is due upon arrival. No purchase orders. We will not be sending invoices, Payment will be expected upon your arrival.
• Groups larger than 60 people must be approved by the zoo administrator and giraffe feedings are not available to those groups.
• Visits are scheduled based on the availability of the date(s) requested.
• A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of completed materials. Please allow 24 hours to process your request.
• Once a group enters the zoo, Brights Zoo does not offer rain checks.
• Splitting into small groups is permissible as long as a teacher accompanies each group of students age 12 and under.
• Education groups that reserve a visit date, but are unable to attend, must cancel at least 2 weeks in advance, or be invoiced for 25% of the estimated amount. This policy does not apply to weather cancellations provided the zoo is contacted before the group is scheduled to arrive. • Brights Zoo now has a scavenger hunt! You can print directly from our website or request one from our gift shop. Teachers that want their kids to participate will need their students to bring a clipboard and a pencil. The answer guide can be picked up in our gift shop during your visit. • No food will be allowed into the zoo. There are picnic tables in the parking area that allow for students to pack their lunch.
Note: Please do not use Google Maps as your GPS service for directions to Brights Zoo. Google Maps has our location wrong. We recommend using WAZE - click Android, iPhone, or Windows for the app.