ONLY GOOD FOR 2021-2022 SEASON!
Group capacity of 100 per group
In order to receive a group rate: You must submit a reservation form at least 24 hours
ahead of your scheduled visit date.
Please Keep in Mind:
- • Fifteen or more paid admissions are required to qualify for the group rate. Children under 2 years of age cannot be included in the group total.
- • To receive the group rate, no other discounts can be applied. We will not be sending out invoices, Payment will be expected the day of your arrival.
- • Groups with more than 60 people must be approved by the Zoo Director.
- • Lorikeet Landing is not available for groups with more than 60 people.
- • A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of completed materials. Please allow 24 hours to process your request.
- • Tax-exempt purchases may not be paid with cash, personal check, or personal charge. If you are not a tax-exempt institution, you must pay TN state sales tax.
- • If your group is tax-exempt, please provide a copy of the tax-exemption / resale certificate when you register or pay at the gate.
- • Visits are scheduled based on the availability of the date(s) requested.
- • Once a tour begins, Brights Zoo does not provide rain checks or refunds.
- • Groups that reserve a visit date, but are unable to attend, must cancel at least 24 hours in advance, or be invoiced for 20% of the estimated amount. This policy does not apply to weather cancellations provided the zoo is contacted before the group is scheduled to arrive.
• No silly string.