ONLY GOOD FOR 2020-2021 SEASON!
Due to recent covid spikes, Brights Zoo will not be doing groups over 15 total people. Brights Zoo staff speaks with the CDC and Health department each month to get the best advice on group sizes. With the new variants of Covid, Brights Zoo wants to make sure that we are doing our part in protecting our staff, our animals, and our guests. The CDC and health department are suggesting that it may be this Fall before we can book groups over 15. We will continue to monitor this and keep our website up to date.
Please Keep in Mind:
- • Fifteen or more paid admissions are required to qualify for the group rate. Children under 2 years of age cannot be included in the group total.
- • To receive the group rate, no other discounts can be applied. We will not be sending out invoices, Payment will be expected the day of your arrival.
- • Groups with more than 60 people must be approved by the Zoo Director.
- • Lorikeet Landing is not available for groups with more than 60 people.
- • A confirmation will be sent upon receipt of completed materials. Please allow 24 hours to process your request.
- • Tax - exempt purchases may not be paid with cash, personal check, or personal charge. If you are not a tax - exempt institution, you must pay TN state sales tax.
- • If your group is tax exempt, please provide a copy of tax exemption / resale certificate when you register, or pay at the gate.
- • Visits are scheduled based on the availability of the date(s) requested.
- • Once a tour begins, Brights Zoo does not provide rain checks or refunds.
- • Groups that reserve a visit date, but are unable to attend, must cancel at least 24 hours in advance, or be invoiced for 20% of the estimated amount. This policy does not apply to weather cancellations provided the zoo is contacted before the group is scheduled to arrive.